Thursday, December 30, 2010

LLAMA SPORT OF SOME SORT!!! ♥

   As some of you may know it's very hard to draw llamas! Some of you have "issues" ( Miss. LLAMY yes you are one of them). So kids I don't recommend you trying this at home please ask a parents permission before attempting this dangerous llama drawing sport of some sort OMG ha ha i rhymed! Uh... okay back to the llama sport! Some may freak out like "OMG how do I draw FLUFF isn't llamas suppose to have FLUFF or puffy magical clouds??? I'm so confused!!! Ahhhh help me I'm drowning from from this imaginary fluff!!!!!!!!!!!" Okay Okay miss.Llamy okay!!! I'll confess I get really confused sometimes! Like a hotdog how can a dog be a dog and be hot at the same time? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!! No one would know this more than miss.LLAMY. Luckily she controls me by using her method of calming me down see? This is how this sport is super dangerous, do you understand now? Here's a pic of a llama this is one of Miss. Shishy ( me) and Miss. Llama's cousins... he's in jail now because... OKAY our mom doesn't wanna talk about it....
                                                               Shall we begin?...
   First draw a head then one ear kind of sticking out.... THEN MAKE FLUFF!!!!!!! FLUFFY!!!!! Then  along with 4 legs!!!!!
     That's it that's how you draw a llama (this is not the llama I drew this is from google sorry but I don't wanna end up in jail)
 Just remember the most important thing to drawing a llama.. FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥COME ON FEEL THE FLUFF♥♥♥♥♥♥THERE'S NEVER SUCH THING OF TOO MUCH FLUFF!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  
    

1 comment: